Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cilantro garlic lime grilled chicken marinade

Using a combination of fresh herbs and pre-packaged seasonings, these grilled chicken thighs came out delicious from only being soaked in the marinade for approximately 1hr and a half. The flavors were explosive and the thighs as they should be were so juicy. The marinade we came up with was:


1 packet of Goya chicken bouillon
7 cloves of finely chopped garlic
10 tbs of finely chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 tsp of dry sage powder
1 tsp of onion powder
1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper
5 tbs of squeezed lime juice
1tbs olive oil

Mix ingredients and soak 4 chicken thighs in marinade for approximately 1 and 1/2 hrs before grilling.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like Heaven! I'm going to try it with boneless chicken breasts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue- the blend is something that my wife thought of and I must admit, it was soo goooddd.


    Melissa- I looked at the pic again blown up and I just wanted to eat my screen. Thanks to the Nikon D40. It takes awesome pics

    ReplyDelete